Wednesday 14 March 2018

stuck sketches Mar 1 2018

Another fun and bright layout. This time it's my daughter. If I'm honest I wasn't in love with the multiple circles in the background of the original sketch but I had a think about it and decided to use circles but in a different way. I had these two 3x4 photos kicking around my desk and wanted to scrap them but never found a layout to suit but this fit the bill with the inclusion of the project life card. I had so much fun picking out little embellishments to "bulk out" the circles. I used mostly Heidi Swapp gold stickers, the ones I loved when I got them a while back but never had a plan for them. Anyway another bit of fun. As for the photos, they were taken when my daughter died her hair purple at the ends. Although it was meant to be semi permanent it took a very long time to wash out. Oh to be 15 again, how cute.


 

3 comments:

  1. oh I love how you have added the circle elements to your page, great photos... Thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!! p.s. oh yes to be 15 again.. but to know what we know now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning, what a fun take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles and all the added embellies! Fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete