Thursday 16 August 2012

Gymnastics Anyone?


This is my entry for the Scrapz.biz.com.au Olympiad. This is for the gymnastics section and the requirements are to have a mat under the photo, bling, ribbon, strip journaling and follow the sketch.
I thought long and hard about this one and eventually it came to me while walking the dog. I get a lot of my scrapbooking ideas while walking the dog.

The sketch had circle elements as I have added here but I wasn't sure how to incorporate them. Then the other morning while watching tv I heard that Krispy Kreme doughnuts were celebrating their 75th anniversary in the US. That got me to drooling over doughnuts (yes while walking the dog) and thinking about the shape and one thing led to another and here you have it. It was fun making doughnuts and I have to admit these are much better for me than the real ones.

1 comment:

  1. I somehow managed to comment on the post below - anyway, as I was saying I really LOVE this page and I love the one below too - those do-nuts are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete