Wednesday 9 January 2013

Christmas/New Year Bargain

Hey there, did you manage to snap up any awesome bargains in the Boxing Day and/or New Year sales. I love the sales  and I did manage to buy myself a couple of lovely dresses reduce from $100 down to $40.

My favourite bargain was this cardmaking kit from Kmart. I got it for $7 in the new year sales. I'm not too sure if it was even discounted but at that price I thought I'ld grab one. It comes with 3 super cute washi tapes (3 metres per roll), some twine, diamontes, lots of cards (rectangle and square in white and kraft and red envelopes), some xmas themed felt shapes and some chipboard xmas themed shapes and some flimsy die cut frames. Considering the washi tapes alone would usually cost at least $3 each  thought it was quite the bargain.

1 comment:

  1. what a great great bargain Natalie!!!! I'm sure all those little bits and piece will come in handy :) Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog... I've been trying to leave you a message a few times but kept getting an error. Glad I was able to get through now. All the best for 2013 xx

    ReplyDelete