Friday 11 October 2013

Anna's Craft Cupboard - October Sketch Challenge

I've been feeling very half hearted about scrapbooking lately for some strange reason. I think I'm lacking in good photos but also miss the fun of actually going to a shop to buy new supplies. After all the local scrapbooking shops closed down over the last couple of years it's a matter of buying on-line. I miss the excitement of seeing all the beautiful papers and being able to pick up and touch the embellishments. I really like being able to see things in real life and seeing the actual size of the products etc.
Anyway I can't complain it has saved me a bit of money. When I'm lucky they do have some American Craft, Dear Lizzy and Amy Tan products available at Spotlight from time to time. I do love those ranges so that does pep me up a bit.
What I'm really looking forward to is the upcoming Heidi Swapp and Kim Jeffres "show" coming to town. I'm going to get the day to play with a whole heap of products and be taught techniques by these two amazing scrapbookers. That's in November - I'm so excited.
As for today I have scrapped a page on my little angel Cooper. He turned 13 a couple of months ago and he is my constant companion. He's as fit as a fiddle and insists on being walked twice a day. I love him so much. The sketch for this layout came from the October challenge on Anna's Craft Cupboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment