Monday 20 April 2015

Stuck Sketches - April 15

For my BIG birthday this year my family and I went on a holiday to Singapore (over the Easter school holidays) to celebrate. I have tons of photos and would like to scrap them as soon as possible before I forget everything.
I have used the sketch from Stuck Sketches for my very first layout of my very first day in Singapore. I celebrated with a cocktail.
My favourite embellishment (OK I know there weren't many) on this layout would have to be that velum photo frame with the title Ladylike Photos Inc. by hmmm...American Crafts. So not me going by those ridiculous expressions I'm pulling.

4 comments:

  1. Super fun page i so love your journalling. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page, love how you added your journalling! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page and fun photos, love the frame and journaling! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that journalling on there! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete