Friday 13 November 2015

Jot November Challenge

These photos were taken at Kings Park here in Perth. I wanted to make the pink and yellow paper flowers the focus of the page but I kind of over embellished and you can't really see the flowers but hey I don't mind because I had so much fun putting this page together.

Initially I put the paper rosette on the photo because there was a person in the distance which detracted from my photo and then I kind of just kept adding the embellies.

I loved using these colours together. I pulled out all my scraps to find the pink and yellow papers and then I punched out my own flowers from the scraps. Well I haven't done that in ages. I then used up some of my 10 million Kaisercraft rhinestones that I have been hording since they became popular years ago. I can't remember the last time I added this much bling to a layout. Best of all I got to use the beautiful bee paper that I was also hording for ages.


 



1 comment:

  1. great use of the colour combo. sweet flowers. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete