Saturday 18 June 2016

Stuck Sketches June 15

Yay, I managed to get this layout done in plenty of time before the challenge ended. I couldn't find any recent photos that I wanted to use so instead I did some time travel. I came across these adorable pics of my son and our dog from 2013. Ben and Cooper have a very close bond and it really shows here in these photos.
I've used an older Basic Grey paper pad for the patterned paper which is called Hey Boy. I got it on sale ages ago and have only really started using it recently. I really love the colour pallet in this range and it goes with so many things in my stash.







4 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic take on the sketch, love the frames on the photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout! The patterned papers that you've used are perfect for these photos, and I love the wood veneer frames! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! How I love this!! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete