Sunday 24 July 2016

Scrap the Boys JULY

Hey there, although the theme is ocean I have gone with an ocean in winter photo. OK you can't see the ocean but we are there. We live in the northern suburbs of Perth, very close to Hillarys Boat Harbour. We used to like walking the dog (he's too old to go travel in the car now, but that's another story) there along the groin. Ben would always walk along the top of the groin while the dog and I stuck to the footpath. I love this photo of my son with the beautiful blue sky for a background. I have gone for a  nautical theme rather than really beachy because it's a photo taken in winter. I used some really old "wave" pp from Echo Park and nautical PL cards from Becky Higgins. Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete