Friday 3 March 2017

Stuck Sketches March 2017

This sketch spoke to me the moment I saw it. I knew instantly what I wanted to scrap and it's all about my recent Christmas presents. My daughter squirrelled herself away in her room a lot at the start of the school holidays so that she could sew me these beautiful felt creations in time for Christmas. At 15 she's done a beautiful job and I'm so proud of her. She used to sew with me a little when she was in primary school but hasn't done much since then. It was great to see she was still handy with a needle.
I'm so glad I have scrapped this and my next step will be to attach a pin to the back of these little guys so I can wear them on different outfits as a brooch.
I have used Crate Paper "Shine" for my background paper, a lot of ephemera from the Hello Love range, a couple of Heidi Swapp stickers too.









5 comments:

  1. What a talented daughter you have and the photos are perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous page, love the small scale photos and how they pop of the circle elements, and Wow what great felt embellishments! Kudos to your daughter! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, how fun are those felt pieces! Awesome page. Love all your embellishing, and that background paper looks great! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, I love your colour/pattern combinations and that little touch of bling!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your daughter created these felt pins?!! Sooo clever!! Love that you documented this! Such an awesome page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete