Wednesday 11 January 2012

Mission 3

Edited to add that I have since changed the date of the second layout (Christmas) to 2011. Sophie pointed out the mistake. My clever girl.

The Mission 3 challenge is to scraplift yourself and use at least 5 pp.
I had just the layout. I really like using lots of paper and had created this layout last year trying to use up pp strips that I have accumulated of the years in addition to other bits and pieces. It sure is a busy layout (a little OTT I guess) but I quite like it. .

This is the entry for Mission 3. Each year for the last 3 years we have made a gingerbread house and decorated it ourselves for xmas. This year my parents came to visit so we made two houses and Sophie and I teamed up while Ben teamed up with his nana.
I haven't done a layout about Ben's house yet but here's a snap. How proud is he?!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the paper strips!! The gingerbread houses look like so much fun! I'm going to do them with the kids when they are a bit older :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strips look awesome Natalie! Such a great mix of papers. Love the gingerbread houses too!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete