Monday 9 January 2012

Scrapzbiz - Mission One

Hi, I'm back and straight back into creating after what felt like a long break.
I am going to try and complete as many missions as I can in the new comp on Scrapzbiz.com called Biggest Loser 2012.
So far I have created this layout based on the sketch for Mission 1.
Unfortunately I cannot for the life of me work out how to reduce my layout small enough for the the Scrapzbiz gallery without losing clarity.
Here's my layout for those that want a better look and also to say happy birthday to the man I love.

4 comments:

  1. Well done on completing the first mission Natalie :) Love your choice of papers and the awesome photo you used!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - love it Natalie!! Happy birthday to your man!!! I upload my pics to Picnik and reduce them to 19% - that seems the easiest for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page Natalie! & that photo is just SO fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Natalie! The colours, the banner...and that photo! Fabulous!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete