Friday 13 January 2012

Mission 5

Yipee, I've done another LO.
Mission 5 required a LO completely made of scraps and had to include a banner.
Yay, I love banners but always buy ready made ones. To get things started on the LO I decided to make the banner and work from there but once I started cutting I couldn't stop and the idea of covering my page in banners was born.
I love these photos from mid last year of my kids in a tree at our local park. As I've briefly conveyed in the journaling, the kids didn't find it to hard to get up with a bit of climbing and wriggling up the tree but they were quite high up and getting down required a lot of help from me. Good thing I brought the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie what an awesome page! Your banners look fabulous...love it!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete